POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : FYI: radiosity changes integrated : Re: FYI: radiosity changes integrated Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FYI: radiosity changes integrated
From: Mike Hough
Date: 16 Jan 2009 14:15:17
Message: <4970dcc5$1@news.povray.org>
I have posted some test results to p.b-t.b. The cornell.pov scene renders
about 3 times faster with the beta than with 3.6 on my system but I can't
seem to get a good quality render using a more complex scene without
increasing the render time several fold.

Mike

"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:496ffa24$1@news.povray.org...