POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
10 Oct 2024 08:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Jan 2009 13:02:32
Message: <4970cbb8$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> I am sorry, but I think I know my friends better than you do.

Fair enough. I was referring to the people around here, actually, not your
friends in particular; I phrased that part poorly.

I don't really mind if people believe in their gods or not. It's when they
use physical coercion to attempt to convince me their god is right that it
ticks me off, or that somehow my life would be better in some ill-defined
way if I believed in their god (even tho they have no idea how good or bad
my life is, nor can they describe their god beyond vague handwaving).

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?