POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: Epilogue Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:13:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epilogue
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Jan 2009 12:15:33
Message: <4970c0b5$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Well, that sucks. On the plus side consider this: Do you really want to
> work for a company that appears to treat people like a commodity?

Agreed. I wrote to a group at Microsoft, because I thought what they were
researching was really cool.  A big long cover letter explaining how cool I
thought they were and everything.  Three minutes later, I get back
"applications go thru HR. And we don't hire for particular projects, just
general departments."

As my brother pointed out, "good thing you found out the boss is a dick
*before* you got the job."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?