POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Epilogue Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Epilogue
From: Invisible
Date: 16 Jan 2009 07:43:11
Message: <497080df$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> I'm seriously considering either replying to their email or phoning them
> to enquire why they're not interested. I though I'd actually be quite
> useful to them, given what I know and what I'm capable (and motivated)
> of learning.

Well, just so ya know, I called them. [Eventually. It has taken me
literally the *entire day* to work up the courage to do it.]

They won't speak to me by phone. Apparently the application goes to the
department who's trying to do the hire, and it's down to individual
departments to decide who they do or don't hire.

I'll reply to their email and see if that gets me any further. (I think
by now too much time has elapsed, but it's worth a go...)