POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frustration : Re: Frustration Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Frustration
From: Invisible
Date: 16 Jan 2009 04:28:40
Message: <49705348$1@news.povray.org>
>> Words fail me... It's like somebody using a chainsaw to slice a loaf of
>> bread, and seeing absolutely nothing wrong with doing so. What do you
>> *say* to someone like that?! >_<
>
> "Have a chainsaw"?

LOL! Yeah, I guess so...

The guys over there are now arguing that since you need to know physics
to be a mechanical engineer, and you need to know chemistry to be a
laboritory chemist, why shouldn't you need to know predicate calculus,
abstract algebra and set theory to be a computer programmer?

Seriously, WTF??