POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: FATALITY! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FATALITY!
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Jan 2009 18:08:00
Message: <496fc1d0$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:02:28 +0000, Invisible wrote:

>> I've not read any of your technical writing only your posts here and I
>> can't comment about that.
>
> Well, Darren and Andrel seem to think I have excellent skills in this
> direction... but as I say, nobody at uni was impressed.

That was then.  This is now.  You've improved since then.

If I marketed myself based on my skills when I got my degree, I'd be
nowhere.

Why?

I didn't finish my degree.  I dropped out after 2 or 3 years (I can't
even remember how many years I finished, how dumb is THAT?)

So when you look at your life and say "I never finish anything", know
that that is complete bullshit, Andy.  You got your degree, and that
shows a willingness to stick through something that takes years to do.

Jim