POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thunderbird questions : Thunderbird questions Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Thunderbird questions
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Jan 2009 13:05:03
Message: <496f7acf$1@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know how to get the message-list pane in thunderbird to scroll
to the message that's open in the message pane? I.e., how to get the part
that shows subject, sender, date, etc to scroll to show the subject of the
message you're reading in the other part of the window?

Does anyone know how to set the color of the selected message in the
message-list pane? Right now, I have to turn the brightness all the way down
to get this bare hint of grey showing up.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?