POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: FATALITY! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FATALITY!
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Jan 2009 12:40:52
Message: <496f7524$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Well, Darren and Andrel seem to think I have excellent skills in this
> direction... but as I say, nobody at uni was impressed.

I wouldn't worry about that. You have better skills than 90% of the people
I've ever dealt with (including the fabulously-more-intelligent-than-me
folks). Especially since you can also understand the technical stuff, too.

> It just seems that every time I post some long and wordy post about
> something, Warp replies with a 1-line reply saying "you spelt that
> wrong". When I've just spent ages writing something, a meta-comment
> about something that is both obvious and irrelevant isn't what I'm
> really seeking.

Look at it this way: Warp read the whole post, cared enough to reply, and
the worst criticism he could make was "you spelled this wrong". ;-)

> I'm just really frustrated and upset right now. Hopefully I'll get over
> it later.

I suggest finding their phone number and calling them up. You may have to
actually call directory assistance to find it. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?