POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
10 Oct 2024 10:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 14 Jan 2009 21:15:09
Message: <496e9c2d$1@news.povray.org>
OK, Darren I understand you beliefs and POVs better now, I assumed too
much again but you kinda showed yourself like an Atheist on previous
posts so I assumed you were an Atheist like Patrick.

Was fun to discuss with you Andrew, I wish all my discussion could be as
rational and emotionally balanced as this one. Anyway I think we
shouldn't take this conversation any further because I think is not the
proper place for it and we have settle our points of views, plus I don't
want to be the root of more polemic attitudes/subjects, but I'd like to
discuss about spirituality with you in some more appropriate place.

You're welcome and I thank you for yours :-D

P.S.
Power of prayer:
-http://sandracarrington-smith.blogspot.com/2008/07/healing-power-of-prayer-and-positive.html
- Scientific proof that prayer:
workshttp://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread2597/pg1

The other side of the coin:
Study fails to show healing power of prayer:
https://www.divinecosmos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7463

Google searches:
http://www.google.com/search?q=scientific+proofs+of+the+efficacy+of+prayer+on+healing&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=mozilla&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial
experiment to show the power of prayer on healing

Have fun :-)