POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
10 Oct 2024 10:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 14 Jan 2009 20:16:57
Message: <496e8e89@news.povray.org>
You have nailed me in the center of my forth head. As I mentioned before
on some other post I've moved from Catholic Roman Christian to
"Jew"-Christian, or just Christian, no denomination or church. A little
Gnostic too, yes, since I wont' buy the gibberish the Vatican shoves to
their followers; I wanna have a conversation with God and I want to
Follow him as He tells me I should do, in other words: the closest God
considers is the good path, but as the Bible has been manipulated over
centuries I have doubts about it, so I'm doing what I can to find that
path, even that means learn from other non-Christian people, even
Atheists or Gnostics(they are helpful at saying what is not divine :-)
so they help me to make small corrections to my path/beliefs).

In Short, I'm searching the truth... about God... that implicitly tells
me how to follow him (most Religions fail at this purpose, ironically).