POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XKCD : Re: XKCD Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XKCD
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 14 Jan 2009 18:03:13
Message: <496e6f31@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Considering it's already earned the nickname "Vista done right" :)

That reminds me of Linus Torvalds's opinion on SVN...

"Because my hatred of CVS has meant that I see Subversion as being the most
pointless project ever started. The slogan of Subversion for a while
was 'CVS done right', or something like that, and if you start with that
kind of slogan, there's nowhere you can go. There is no way to do CVS
right."

(PS: I disagree with that)