POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : FATALITY! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  FATALITY!
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 14 Jan 2009 15:40:05
Message: <496e4da5$1@news.povray.org>
"Thank you for applying to Imagination Technologies. I regret to inform
you we will not be pursuing your application further as we feel that
there are other candidates whose technical skillset & experience in
relation to  computer graphics  is more suited to our requirements."

Damn. After all that work... At 4 minutes past 9 this morning, they
summarily tell me they aren't interested. Well, there goes a whole 2
months of planning and scheming.

Damn again. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/