POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
10 Oct 2024 09:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 13 Jan 2009 20:36:25
Message: <496d4199@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> And, no, you are the one confusing wishful
> thinking with the idea that just because you find "comfort" in an idea
> it has to be "right". How often is that "ever" true in the real world?

More than you or any other Atheist would ever be willing to admit, I
have a pragmatical logic too but there are things that when you analyze
them has subtle spiritual features if you are willing to admit such a
possibility, not for spirituality it self, nor for religion nor science
but fir truth sake. I believe there is more than meets the eye and more
than science in the Universe.

Is not something me or anyone can convince you, is something you have to
search for yourself, search the truth about spirituality, make your
spiritual homework and see what happens. And I'm not saying you become a
Monk and go on foot to the Himalayas to pray, just do it in your
everyday if you like.

Finally I'm sorry but I won't read what the Atheist ex-Priest wrote
since I think Atheist are short sighted spiritually and they just
speak/write from that POV, maybe later as a curiosity.