POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
10 Oct 2024 09:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 13 Jan 2009 20:11:57
Message: <496d3bdd$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBV-cXVWFw
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvNhw888XmM
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3fOXt4MrOM
>
> I pity those who need a God to provide their spirituality, sense of
> beauty, or their knowledge of good and evil.

Forgot to say, beautiful videos, fascinating all of them, just cruelly
short, specially the DNA one.

One more thing there are things that only God can provide and yes
somehow it shapes your perception of "spirituality, sense of
beauty, or their knowledge of good and evil"... Makes them better... :-)