POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: Conjugation Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conjugation
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 13 Jan 2009 17:05:55
Message: <496d1043$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:21:20 +0000, Invisible wrote:

>>> Is that how the game works? Hmm...
>>
>>   Erm, YES. If you're useful in any regard, they will most definately
>>   study
>> you with much thought. Bloody hell man, SELL yourself! Jeez, just go
>> for it.
>
> I'm just concerned that I apply for the "wrong" thing, they look, see I
> don't have what's wanted for that job, and summarily delete my
> application without realising that I'd be useful for some other job they
> have. That's all.

And if they do, when the next job comes up, submit a new application for
it.  Don't be afraid of applying for the "wrong" job - the only "wrong"
course of action is to not try.

>> Call them by phone, and tell them that you have more to say than you
>> can on the online form! Seriously. Life has many paths, explore the
>> ones that fit you best.
>
> They deliberately don't provide a telephone number. You can call their
> sales department, or their finance department, but you're not allowed to
> call HR. You must use the online form. (Presumably because they get too
> many time-wasters...)

Call the sales department, finance department, support department,
whatever number you have and ASK for a number for someone in HR.

Jim