POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
10 Oct 2024 07:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Jan 2009 16:31:25
Message: <496d082d$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> I think that sentence was fully justified by the tone of the post

It was simply a statement of fact. I honestly feel bad for people who need
some supernatural being to provide them with the sense of wonder of the
universe, or to threaten them with harm if they don't follow the moral code
they've decided they ought to follow.

It's no more a troll than Saul accusing me of being too afraid to admit he's
right and my life is wasted.

And yes, thank you, my trolling is second only to my BSing. Probably because
I actually think about the topics I tend to troll on, because I want to see
and consider the validity of the responses I tend to get. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?