POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
10 Oct 2024 07:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 13 Jan 2009 12:58:36
Message: <496cd64c$1@news.povray.org>
I think people like you are voluntarily blind to spirituality and make
sure to stay this way, hence any belief in God is just non-sense from
"wacky people". I wonder what kind of fear(s) relies in this denial
behavior... comfortableness of a materialistic world? who knows, but I
think you are wasting your time analyzing religion/spiritual related
matters when you have an aperture to it of any kind, because everything
would be just non-sense anyway.