POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: Conjugation Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conjugation
From: St
Date: 12 Jan 2009 20:04:55
Message: <496be8b7$1@news.povray.org>
news:496ba8e8$1@news.povray.org...

> Is that how the game works? Hmm...

  Erm, YES. If you're useful in any regard, they will most definately study
you with much thought. Bloody hell man, SELL yourself! Jeez, just go for it.
Call them by phone, and tell them that you have more to say than you can on
the online form! Seriously. Life has many paths, explore the ones that fit
you best.

   I think generally, we've been saying this for the last 3 or 4 years now,
and you've never taken anything on board - or so it seems.

    Good luck with your new job, tell *us* all about it first!  ;)

      ~Steve~