POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: Conjugation Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:53:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conjugation
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 12 Jan 2009 16:19:55
Message: <496bb3fb@news.povray.org>
>> The position(s) I'm looking at specifically say "BSc 2:1 or higher",
>> which is exactly what I have. They're specifically graduate-level
>> positions. (If anything, my sister thinks that because I haven't
>> *recently* graduated, they might not be interested.)
>
> Or they might find out that you are actually slightly better than that*
> because you have experience and the right stare of mind (in contrast to
> dull business informatics guys).

Only if I can get through the door.

So far in my jobsearch, I have only been to one single interview. And
the interviewer appeared to be attempting to invent a reason to hire me
during the interview. o_O That being the case, if I can persuade them to
talk to me, I figure I've got a shot...

> I think you're sister wants you to be
> stuck in that miserable job forever, don't listen to her. ;)

Nah. I think she's just warning me that "graduate recruitment schemes"
might be closed to me at this point. But we'll see.

> *) remember, I assumed you had at least an MSc from what I knew you had
> been doing in your free time.

My sister really *does* have an MSc in Chemistry. She's now studying to
be an accountant. (WTF?)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/