POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: Conjugation Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conjugation
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 12 Jan 2009 16:03:23
Message: <496bb01b$1@news.povray.org>
>> LOL! Yes, people of POV-Ray, get me hired!!eleven!
>>
>> (Let's face it, the chances of you getting me laid are way smaller...)
>
> I don't think I'll take on that bet. We do have this problem of you
> having only a BSc while with your capacities and sort of job you are
> looking for it should have been an MSc (at least here in academia). If
> you ever find another job, look good at the options for study they
> offer. (And if I find one for you, you may be assured that we will have
> a heavy training program included. It is not as if you have anything to
> do at night anyway)

The position(s) I'm looking at specifically say "BSc 2:1 or higher",
which is exactly what I have. They're specifically graduate-level
positions. (If anything, my sister thinks that because I haven't
*recently* graduated, they might not be interested.)

>>> You apply for just one of the jobs, preferable one that might suit
>>> you, and during the interview they will find out which one actually
>>> does fit.  If there is a lot of jobs open they will in every
>>> interview consider all jobs.
>>
>> Is that how the game works? Hmm...
>
> yes.

Heh. Well I guess I'd better get on with it then! :-S

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/