POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Akai Ito : Akai Ito Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Akai Ito
From: Tim Cook
Date: 12 Jan 2009 05:27:35
Message: <496b1b17$1@news.povray.org>
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1284572/
J-drama that's sort of like My So-Called Life theme-wise, and comes across
visually much better than other J-dramas I've seen (they tend to have sort
of a...well it's like the difference between watching a British show vs. a
US one.  I can't really think of how to describe it...the edges of things
aren't as harsh...? ah well).  Thumbs up!

And if Warp happens to read this, I still don't get how anybody'd like
PreCure, but check out Shugo Chara, you might enjoy that, too.  XD

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net