POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: Noobulation! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Noobulation!
From: Invisible
Date: 12 Jan 2009 05:18:40
Message: <496b1900$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> At least WordPerfect had this additional feature called Grammatik that'd
> check the grammar of your document in addition to spelling, and that
> would pick up errors like that (and whether you're using passive or
> active voice, et cetera).

Word has a "grammer check" feature that tells you almost every sentence
is structured wrong and suggests that you rephrase it to sound like
Master Yoda. (E.g., change "this is going to be a problem" to "a problem
to be this is".) I never use that feature. ;-)

In short, nothing I've seen reliably replaces a human proof-reader.