POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: Noobulation! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Noobulation!
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 11 Jan 2009 09:53:27
Message: <496a07e7$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Right, now... oh yeah, now I have to actually *send* the letter. Damn,
> now I remember why I've been holding off all this time. Writing letters
> sucks! :-/

	If you can get a copy from a library, read "Getting Things Done". It's
actually poorly written (had to read it twice to properly understand
it), but a number of people swear by it. I must say quite a few things
in the book appealed to me.

--
Boy making shadow pictures with his hand: "Look, Daddy, Digital Imaging."

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl