POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: FATALITY! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FATALITY!
From: andrel
Date: 15 Jan 2009 17:23:23
Message: <496FB7C1.9050804@hotmail.com>
On 15-Jan-09 10:21, Invisible wrote:

> On the other hand, maybe I should just face facts and accept that it is
> essentially pointless for me to continue to remain alive.

Then ask yourself this question: how pointless is it to remain dead?

> Maybe I should
> just go throw myself off a tall building and get it over with.

If you even consider suicide do it in style, virtual, on the internet. I
think you should listen to Eric Bogle's The Enigma song. Shall I put it
somewhere for you or mail it somewhere (3.4MB)? I know it is not
strictly legal, but how are you able to let other people listen to
something new?

> Then I
> wouldn't have to put up with this suck-ass job that I hate, surrounded
> by people who don't want me around, being paid peanuts, living in a
> world that is completely indifferent to my pain and misery. Seriously,
> what do I have to live for? Is my world ever going to be better than
> this? 30 years' prior experience suggests "no"...

Strange thing is that you can not judge yourself. You'll have to ask
others.