POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: Conjugation Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:53:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conjugation
From: andrel
Date: 12 Jan 2009 16:14:08
Message: <496BB306.3020506@hotmail.com>
On 12-Jan-09 22:03, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> LOL! Yes, people of POV-Ray, get me hired!!eleven!
>>>
>>> (Let's face it, the chances of you getting me laid are way smaller...)
>>
>> I don't think I'll take on that bet. We do have this problem of you
>> having only a BSc while with your capacities and sort of job you are
>> looking for it should have been an MSc (at least here in academia). If
>> you ever find another job, look good at the options for study they
>> offer. (And if I find one for you, you may be assured that we will
>> have a heavy training program included. It is not as if you have
>> anything to do at night anyway)
>
> The position(s) I'm looking at specifically say "BSc 2:1 or higher",
> which is exactly what I have. They're specifically graduate-level
> positions. (If anything, my sister thinks that because I haven't
> *recently* graduated, they might not be interested.)

Or they might find out that you are actually slightly better than that*
because you have experience and the right stare of mind (in contrast to
dull business informatics guys). I think you're sister wants you to be
stuck in that miserable job forever, don't listen to her. ;)

*) remember, I assumed you had at least an MSc from what I knew you had
been doing in your free time.