POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Digital fulldome showreel proposal : Re: Digital fulldome showreel proposal Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Digital fulldome showreel proposal
From: William Tracy
Date: 10 Jan 2009 18:27:18
Message: <49692ed6$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Depends on the exact type of CC license used... there is quite a variety,
> ranging from simple "Attribution" (no problem) to "No Derivative Works" (big
> problem).

Is share-and-share-alike a problem? I have no problem licensing my own
work under CC to meet the requirement, but I don't know if you want to
redistribute this in a way that could make other people's movies fall
under the license as well.

I'm guessing that no-commercial is probably a no-go.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it.
     -- Evelyn Beatrice Hall, frequently mis-attributed to Voltaire