POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Digital fulldome showreel proposal : Re: Digital fulldome showreel proposal Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:31:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Digital fulldome showreel proposal
From: William Tracy
Date: 10 Jan 2009 16:43:07
Message: <4969166b$1@news.povray.org>
There's a spaceship flyby sequence I've been wanting to do for a while
that would be great for this. :-)

Questions:

What time frame are you thinking of? I expect it to be a month or two
before I even have time to start working on this :-( and it would
probably take at least a couple months after that to actually execute
what I'm envisioning.

What is the sound system on these things like? I assume it's not normal
stereo. :-P How hard would it be for us to produce our own soundtracks?

Licensing: Some of the sounds I was wanting to use are Creative Commons
licensed. Is that a potential problem?

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it.
     -- Evelyn Beatrice Hall, frequently mis-attributed to Voltaire