POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : --- : Re: America makes me sick Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: America makes me sick
From: Warp
Date: 9 Jan 2009 07:01:34
Message: <49673c9d@news.povray.org>
St. <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>      If you're admin Warp, couldn't you have just deleted the image?

  As far as I know, the server doesn't support article editing (like some
news servers do). And anyways, my administrative access is limited (basically
limited to removing articles, mainly spam).

  The news-server is pretty spam-free, but I have had to remove spam postings
from time to time. Other TAG team members have also sometimes had to do that.
Most people probably never see this.

> What was the image anyway?

  It was a POV-Ray rendered image alright. But it was very large, posted to
the wrong group, and accompanied with some odd rambling about America and
some conspiracy theory or whatever, which was not related in any way to the
image in question.

--
                                                          - Warp