POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Acer Aspire 5000 : Re: Acer Aspire 5000 Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Acer Aspire 5000
From: Invisible
Date: 9 Jan 2009 06:48:12
Message: <4967397c$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

>> ...oh, wait...
>
> Yes, the cardiovascular system is an effective heat exchanger working with the
> lungs and skin. :)

More impressive is the scientific *fact* this this system is somehow
able to keep the contents of the human body at a temperature drastically
*lower* than the surrounding ambient, even though the human body itself
generates heat, in utter defience of the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

I'd never believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes...