POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Which would you buy? : Re: Which would you buy? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Which would you buy?
From: St
Date: 9 Jan 2009 06:13:10
Message: <49673146@news.povray.org>
news:496638d2$1@news.povray.org...
> St. wrote:
>>      No, it's what suits me and what i'm used to, it hasn't changed for
>> nearly 10 years now.
>
> One of my bosses once was color blind. He used navy blue on neon pink, and
> forest green with a bright orange background. You could blind yourself
> just walking past his office.

     Yes, I've seen some websites like that. Why mention colour blindness
though? I'm colour blind, but I see blue just fine, and I see teal fine too,
(which is what my colour scheme is).

   Dark blue:
http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&rls=GEUA,GEUA:2006-18,GEUA:en&q=dark%20blue&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

   Teal: