POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Through the looking glass : Re: Through the looking glass Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Through the looking glass
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 8 Jan 2009 16:18:45
Message: <49666db5$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> Totally unrelated, but the picture of the egg thing reminded me of the
> top item at:
> http://www.toxel.com/inspiration/2008/12/03/creative-and-unusual-sofa-designs/

This reminds me of that scene from The Crow.

Funboy is sitting on a bed, stonned off his face, calling "here birdie
biredie birdie". At that point, a tall man in a black leather trenchcoat
carrying an electric guitar and with his face painted like a mime
appears out of the shadows of the bedroom saying "here Funboy".

To which Funboy responds, quite understandably, with

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/