POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended : Re: Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Jan 2009 18:36:14
Message: <49653c6e$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
>>> Sometimes you can't ask your employees to do the job for you, you have to do it
>>> yourself. ;)
>> I'm confused. Satan is God's employee?  I'm not sure I've heard that before.
>
> Tongue in cheek?

No. God tempted Job, hardened Pharoh's heart (hence putting obstacles before
Moses) and tried to get Abraham to refuse his orders by making them odious.

I haven't any idea what employee you're talking about, but Satan wasn't
doing any of those things.

>> No, I'm asking whether you'd be pleased, disgusted, afraid...
> Neither of these options.  More like awkward.

Fair enough. Thanks for the answer.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?