POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet : Re: Be very very quiet Server Time
9 Sep 2024 01:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very very quiet
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 7 Jan 2009 17:50:17
Message: <496531a9$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 21:18:55 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 7 Jan 2009 16:08:57 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>

>>It usually doesn't last long, but thanks - usually the next day she's
>>just fine, but eating "easier" foods for a few days.  It's just so
>>random as to when it hits - we can't seem to find a cause, and that's a
>>bit frustrating.
>>
> Hmm! I hope it doesn't worry her too much.

Not too much, if it worried her more, she'd probably be more proactive
about doing more about it.  That said, I'm insisting on another doctor's
visit...

>>Yuck.  Glad to hear you're almost over it.  Got my allergy shot
>>yesterday, so I'm feeling the effects of that today, but oddly I've been
>>having that vision problem again.  Time to make an appointment, I guess.
>
> vision problem? Sorry I can't remember what it was. Tell Dr Stevie, in
> strictest confidence of course :P

Last couple of days, I've just had blurred vision.  Not really bad, but
it has been hard to focus on my laptop screen and computer display at
home.

>>> ... And fools seldom differ ;-)
>>
>>LOL
>
> At least I don't have to explain it or apologise :)

LOL, true, but I think you're buying the first round if we manage to get
over there. ;-)

Jim