POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet : Re: Be very very quiet Server Time
9 Sep 2024 01:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very very quiet
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 7 Jan 2009 16:08:57
Message: <496519e9$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 09:24:51 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 6 Jan 2009 11:32:02 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>

>>Quiet is good.  Unfortunately, on New Year's Eve, we ended up going to
>>the ER.  My wife has had some mysterious medical issue that causes her
>>to have severe problems with her digestive tract.  The doctors have no
>>idea what it is, but we hadn't seen it in about a year.  Until about 10
>>minutes after midnight, that is.
>>
>>This time they're saying "bacterial infection", but we've heard that
>>before.
>>

> Bummer! Seeing the New Year in, in A&E (as we call it here). I hope that
> she gets better soon.

It usually doesn't last long, but thanks - usually the next day she's
just fine, but eating "easier" foods for a few days.  It's just so random
as to when it hits - we can't seem to find a cause, and that's a bit
frustrating.

>>So NYE wasn't quiet for us, and I had a cold before that, but otherwise
>>it was pretty quiet.
>>
> I picked up a chest infection that was very bad for about three weeks
> but it is almost gone now.

Yuck.  Glad to hear you're almost over it.  Got my allergy shot
yesterday, so I'm feeling the effects of that today, but oddly I've been
having that vision problem again.  Time to make an appointment, I guess.

>>> I was just thinking that :)
>>
>>I know, that's why I said what I said.  Freaky, isn't it? ;-)
>
> ... And fools seldom differ ;-)

LOL

Jim