POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sun/earth/moon/day/night : Re: sun/earth/moon/day/night Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sun/earth/moon/day/night
From: gvdeynde
Date: 7 Jan 2009 03:51:15
Message: <49646d03$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the info. I've tried Celestia but thought it might be too
complex for my son.

Concerning PovRay: I have some experience already (I'm playing with it
since version 2 or so, have modeled our house in it, did some artwork
for some websites I made, etc). So I think I can come up with something,
I was just wondering if somebody already did something close to this and
I could work further based on that...

I'll have a look at Geogebra...

thanks again,
gert