POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended : Re: Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:09:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Jan 2009 16:05:38
Message: <4963c7a2$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> That's a misunfortunate event for some couples, not like they don't try hard.

No, I'm sorry.   It's YAWEH doing it.   Obviously.

In any case, what difference does "trying hard" make? Does a gay person who
"tries hard" to be straight and fail please God?

> It doesn't change the fact that they were given a role in this world
> as men and are not fulfilling it.

I'm so glad you have a direct line to God's mind, to know what role he has
for each and every human on the planet.  Ask him for me where I can get a
better job?  KTHXBYE.

> a humanitarian perspective I agree, which is why I'm not against their civil
> rights.

Sure. Sadly, many are.  Or rather, enough are, which is really the problem.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?