POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended : Re: Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 6 Jan 2009 16:00:24
Message: <4963c668$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 15:50:19 -0500, nemesis wrote:

>> The same God that said "go forth and multiply"? So you shouldn't be
>> able to get married if you can't have children?
>
> That's a misunfortunate event for some couples, not like they don't try
> hard.

You know, I'm going to try really hard not to take that personally,
because some people are simply physically incapable of having kids.

>> The Mormon god says Africans are decedents of Satan or some such. Does
>> that mean we should reinstitute segregation?
>
> No, Mormonism is a man-made myth.  OTOH, in the Old Testment YAWEH
> ordened many tribes to be slaghtered by the Jews.  It seems they still
> listen to an enraged YAWEH even to this day.

Your lack of knowledge about the Mormon faith is pretty deep, it would
seem.  Do you even know what Mormons believe?

Some say that Judiaism and Christianity are man-made myths.  Defend that
they're not and that Mormonism is - prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that
Christ didn't visit North America after he was crucified, but prove that
he is in fact the Son of God.

Jim