POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoseRay 3.12.0 released : Re: PoseRay 3.12.0 released: Latest test results Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoseRay 3.12.0 released: Latest test results
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 Jan 2009 03:46:26
Message: <49631a62@news.povray.org>
1) So, I can confirm that the educated guess by Christian Froeschlin is
indeed right. The locale/regional OS settings influence the way in which the
delimiters are written by Poseray export.

2) I would suggest a small addition to the manual.
Under the heading: Converting Lines to tubes (Lines sub-tab), I would add a
reference pointing to the POV-Ray Output Tab, line thickness section.

3) Remains, for the time being, the overwrite bug.

For a further discussion about the use of the hair tubes, I would like to
point you to the povray.tools.poser n.g.

Thomas