POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pink : Re: Pink Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pink
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 5 Jan 2009 14:11:42
Message: <49625b6e$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:

> I promised to be a hostess at my moving-in party, so I did :p. It was
> actually pretty fun, even though having high heels all the day was kind
> of weird for feet (and yes, I trained for them.. you just have to). I
> had black, straight skirt, pink sleeveless top, a black bleizer,
> skin-colored pantyhose and as I said, high heels. And makeup and some
> jewellery, too - I looked somewhat like a business lady. The clothes
> were surprisingly comfy and I occationally tend to wear a skirt at home
> (actually wearing one right now). Try it if you dare, it can be fun :).
> Find a girlfriend and let her help ;).

Woah... o_O

Oh, wait a sec - this is teh interwebz. I should have known somebody
stranger than me would have done this already. ;-)

The part I'm wondering is... how do you go into a shop and try on a
bunch of women's clothes without getting *really* weird looks from the
other people in the shop?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/