POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Three Vista annoyances so far : Re: Three Vista annoyances so far Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Three Vista annoyances so far
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Jan 2009 00:09:38
Message: <49619612$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Here's my number-one ("advanced", so to speak) user complaint:  how do I get to
> that damned address bar in Explorer and IE (well, they are really the same)
> with the keyboard?  Previously, I would type CTRL+E and be there.

And a link off that page says something about ALT+D being "select the text
in the address bar" for IE. Try one or the other, and retrain your fingers. ;-)

(I'm mildly annoyed that neither KDE nor GNOME default to opening the menu
when you hit the Windows key. It would seem that adding that functionality
would make it friendlier to Windows users, given that I don't think the
Windows key is used for anything at all in either of those desktops.)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?