POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Three Vista annoyances so far : Re: Three Vista annoyances so far Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Three Vista annoyances so far
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Jan 2009 00:05:40
Message: <49619524$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Here's my number-one ("advanced", so to speak) user complaint:  how do I get to
> that damned address bar in Explorer and IE (well, they are really the same)
> with the keyboard?  Previously, I would type CTRL+E and be there.

According to
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-us/help/2503b91d-d780-4c80-8f08-2f48878dc5661033.mspx
(thank you google) it's F4 now. Is that what you mean?

I don't use IE except when absolutely necessary, so give that a go and see
if it works for you.  HTH!

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?