POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up... : Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up...
From: Warp
Date: 3 Jan 2009 19:09:08
Message: <495ffe24@news.povray.org>
> Nice dodge!

  Dude, you got even more dogmatic than me about this. And I'm not talking
about the "definition of OS" thing. I suppose I got a bit under your skin,
even though I didn't really do it purposefully.

  Basically what I wanted to say is that I'm not fully agreeing with you,
but I'm tired of going again through all this conversation. If you want to
see it as irrational and stubborn behavior, then by all means. Maybe I am.
If you want to think that I ran out of rational arguments and that's why
I'm "dodging" your questions, then by all means. Maybe I am doing exactly
that. If you think I'm doing this because I know I'm wrong but too proud
to admit it, then so be it.

  I just got tired of continuing this conversation, that's all.

  This definition of "operating system" is not mine. It's what I was
taught. Did they teach me wrongly? Maybe. It didn't sound irrational
to me, though. I'm just not up to write an essay here about the subject.
I don't have the motivation nor all the facts memorized.

--
                                                          - Warp