POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Decency group attemps to kill freedom of speech : Re: Decency group attemps to kill freedom of speech Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Decency group attemps to kill freedom of speech
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 24 Dec 2008 12:09:25
Message: <49526cc5$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
>>     It's known as the Second Form of Godwin's Law.
>
> Can't find much confirmation for that. None at all actually. ;)

	See povray.off-topic, message ID: <4951d23b$1@news.povray.org>

	I'd add it to Wikipedia, but unfortunately this newsgroup is not easily
accessible by the public and hence people will needlessly dispute the
reference. Not my battle if people insist on acting like Stalin...

--
Cut my pizza in six slices, please; I can't eat eight.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl