POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Decency group attemps to kill freedom of speech : Re: Decency group attemps to kill freedom of speech Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Decency group attemps to kill freedom of speech
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 22 Dec 2008 21:39:14
Message: <49504f52$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> [...]

	If you're going to invoke people who did great things via their
expressions, then it's only fair to allow people who did horrible
things. Darren provided an obvious answer, but the number is simply
numerous. All the way from Charles Manson to Pol Pot to some guy in a
cave somewhere.

--
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl