POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A quick straw poll : A quick straw poll Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  A quick straw poll
From: Invisible
Date: 22 Dec 2008 07:52:07
Message: <494f8d77$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so here's a few short questions... I guess asking here is going to
generate slightly skewed results, but here goes.

1. Do you consider yourself a "programmer"? (I.e., are you comfortable
firing up an editor and writing a little code if the need arises?)

2. Have you ever heard of a "coroutine"?

3. Do you know what a coroutine actually *is*? (Rather than just having
heard the term before.)

4. Do you know what "existential quantification" means?

5. There is an optional extension to the Haskell programming language
called ExistentialQuantification. Can you guess what it does?