POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Dec 2008 17:22:08
Message: <494ec190$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Why should God's having created the universe be a requirement?

It's just a very common argument.

> everything I've studied and learned, it seems that God doesn't like proof
> of his own existence.

Only since the invention of cameras. Surely you must have missed the part
about the parting of the red sea, the sun stopping in the sky for three
days, ten plagues, the resurrection of dead people, water to wine, and all
that stuff? :-)

But I didn't really express this with the intent of getting into a general
debate. Just to see whether there was something I was missing in my logic.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)