POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random question on a friday morning : Re: Random question on a friday morning Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random question on a friday morning
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 20 Dec 2008 10:59:30
Message: <494d1662@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:ltvnk41gu81uo8t686pln2afrc2blh8sh7@4ax.com...
>>Not quite.  1898 was my grandfathers DOB.  Though there are days I sure
>>feel
>>like it is.  I'm actually on the leading edge of the baby boomers, 1945.
>>guess more Cretaceous than Jurassic.  I
>
> I'm near the other edge, 1950. It makes working out my age easy :)

Haha .... we're just fossils .... ;-)

Enjoying this thread so I'm going to add .....

Had an HP1000 that used paper tape if the boot sector on the hard drive
became corrupted. You should have seen that thing fly through the reader. We
treated it like gold and kept it in a fireproof safe when not being used.

Jim