POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet : Re: Be very very quiet Server Time
8 Sep 2024 13:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very very quiet
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 19 Dec 2008 17:01:19
Message: <494c19af@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:58:02 -0600, Mike Raiford wrote:

> Stephen wrote:
>
>> I flunked Chemistry :(
>
> Oh, shame. It was my best class. Biology on the other hand ..

Heh, I didn't even take Biology in high school - I did well in chem
there, but when it came time to play at college, I bombed miserably.  10
credit hours (had to take it twice) and couldn't wrap my head around
chemical balancing equations and organic chem.  The first, I think, was
the prof's fault - stupid me, I took the class twice with him.

Jim