POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random question on a friday morning : Re: Random question on a friday morning Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random question on a friday morning
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 19 Dec 2008 15:28:23
Message: <494c03e7$1@news.povray.org>
Clarence1898 wrote:

> I think there were a couple of different sizes of tape.  Some earlier tape was 6
> holes wide, the tape I worked with was a newer 7 holes wide.  I still have a box
> of paper cards in my garage.  They make good bookmarks.

I recall seeing a "tape" with 1 hole width. I still haven't actually
fully realized, how it should work, since I recall wondering that the
holes didn't seem to differ from each other.

> You're barely out of diapers yet,

How would you know that? I might have some weird fetish :P.

> my birthday was a couple of weeks ago and
> your still several years short of half my age.

Mentioning my age was a pun for Stephen. I've *never* seen such card nor
tape in action.

> Isaac.

-Aero