POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I think this is kinda the Haskell Story : Re: I think this is kinda the Haskell Story Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I think this is kinda the Haskell Story
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 19 Dec 2008 09:42:03
Message: <494bb2bb@news.povray.org>
Oh come on don't be mean, Haskell is doing OK maybe not as good as Paul
Pots buts is getting there.

And what a horrible delusional ignorant woman, I feel so sorry for her,
she can even see how wrong she is, I felt ashamed because of her
performing, don't have a clue why though, was very difficult to watch I
put 'Pause' twice before watching the "audition" I had the feeling it
was going to be a disaster, I didn't even wanted to keep watching but
never never thought was going to be like this, God poor woman.